A day in the park! A day in the park!

Wow!

All i can say is well Wow!

Chrono Trigger - The Fart Chrono Trigger - The Fart

I liked it alot ya know what i mean?

just answer me one question!, what in the hell would you make the "End" at the "end" look so damn shitt bro!, fix that and i will give you a 10.1 instead of just a 1! OKEY?

Biff is Bored Biff is Bored

YEEAH!

THis was one of the best i've ever seen on newgrounds!

Run Larry Run Run Larry Run

AWESOME

THis movie was so funny i watched it over and over and over againHAHAHAHAHa

~Ro Poring~ ~Ro Poring~

LOL you son- of a bitch!!!

You scaRED THE HELL OUT OF ME AND I GUESS THAT IS WHAT I NEEDED!

the Ring (NG style!!) the Ring (NG style!!)

HAVE ANY OF YOU GUYS EVEN SEEN THE RING?

man brother i know it must of been hard, like remember in the movie how like the video was so graphic and long.????, well since it was so such a graphic video i am not going to hold it against you good job!

Fantastic Safety Tips Fantastic Safety Tips

That sucked!.....joking that was the coolest!

make more make more- i wish i kew you you would be quite a guy!

EO's Rant EO's Rant

Finally someone has done something about this!!

hello my name is luke beauchemin or if you will slowdown87 you may of known me for making all them feinds movies or the ape movies, some people loved them a other snot nosed bitches hated them, by the way the other day i made a flash movie named ape tennis an some little punk kid gave me a bad review saying shit like ohhh i have made movies 10x better than this and when i checked his profile he said name-----------dont wanna piss no one off age 24 gender male habitat alaska- whats the use in lying n e ways and for his movies no movies " no movies from this author" and i e-mailed him saying how i felt and how he really hurt my feelings, and in his return he said fuck you faggot go rot in hell, now is this the kind of users we want on NG nope it isnt NG is all about peace not about whos shit dont stink, , but the real thing that makes him hitler was in his review , at the end he had said "hey every one lets blam this shit, give it a zero" now how is that supposed to make me or n e one else feel?, shitty! thats how it would make you feel, final thought dont lie or be mean, and write what needs to be improved and not write saying shit what the fuck was that you fucking retard!" be nice and write good reviews and for ne 1 who reads this review and says " man what a fag he wrote alot!" i just want them to know that they are rat bastards , great job , made me a real difference! and i hope what you did made a change on NG!, ps write me back if you can brother Peace!

-slowdown87 luke beauchemin

The Unknown The Unknown

amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this was the best stick movie i have ever seen i wont be suprised if you make it on to the home page! i suppport you no matter what!

Stick Slayer: Episode Two Stick Slayer: Episode Two

i dont get it it sucks,

compared to the steven segal show this is nothing!